DSI Pays It Forward
As a local office technology provider, one of the things that distinguishes us from national corporate competitors is our commitment to the community we are a part of. Community involvement is an integral part of our company identity – it’s one of the five values that define who we are and why we do what we do.
Our community involvement initiatives help education, athletics, and cultural institutions make a broader impact on our society as a whole.
Below are some exciting programs that we have partnered with:
- Partnering with Schools as a Mentor
- Big Brothers Big Sisters Volunteer and Mentor
- SAFE House Sponsor & Volunteer
- Equestrian Cup Sponsor
- HATT Awards Sponsor
- Sandia Prep Sponsor
- Lobo Sports Properties Sponsor
- Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Member
- Santa Fe Chamber Member
- Grants Chamber Member
- Rio Rancho Chamber Member
- Northern NM Chapter-Credit Union Association of NM Sponsor
- Young Professionals of Abq, YP Las Cruces Members
- Ruidoso Rotary Club Member
- Ruidoso Chamber Member
- Alamogordo Chamber Member
- Greater Las Cruces Chamber of Commerce (Conquistadors)
- Hispano Chamber of Commerce (Amigos)
- Las Cruces Young Professionals Sponsor
- Mesilla Valley Business Trends Sponsor
- Las Cruces Rotary Club Sponsor
- Revolution 120 Sponsor
We also support the following public and faith-based institutions:
- Las Cruces Public Schools
- Truth or Consequences Municipal Schools
- Mesilla Valley Christian School
- Our Lady of Health Catholic Church
Every dollar we make stays right here in New Mexico, rather than making its way to a corporate headquarters that might be thousands of miles away. DSI cares about supporting local businesses and investing in future generations.
Rather than pocket our profits in a never-ending search for better quarterly earnings, DSI pays them forward by investing in our local community.
So when you work with DSI, you are not only getting great products and services for your company, you are also giving back to communities and families in need.