From small-scale print jobs to large-scale production printing, DSI has the systems and capability to satisfy any printing need. Production of marketing materials is brought in-house and outsourcing is eliminated all while reducing office expenses.
Print: Color or Monochrome printing systems: DSI sells, services and offers supplies for almost every printer line.
• From ultra-compact desktop printers to more robust, stand-alone printers, DSI can increase office productivity and efficiency with machines that will meet your business demands.
Multifunction Systems: Print, copy, scan and fax from one device. What was once the “office copier” has now become the “all-in-one system”.
• Print: Color or Monochrome printing. Printing from a multifunction device is more cost-effective than desktop printers and adds more capability and function to your print job, allowing customization and organization.
• Copy: Color or Monochrome copying. From twenty to seventy five pages-per-minute in monochrome and sixty five in color, the high-speed capabilities do not compromise quality, giving you high-resolution copies.
• Scan: Enjoy scanning from one of our multifunction devices with a single touch and even scan to your desktop or iPhone. Scanning resolution up to 600×600 dpi ensures that images and text are clear.
• Fax: Fax from one of our multifunction devices and receive faxes right on your desktop, saving you a trip to the fax machine and reducing paper usage and waste.
Production Printing: These systems are designed for high-volume print output in color, black and white, and wide format.
• DSI’s Production Print Systems offer enhanced media handling, high-capacity paper handling, short job turn around, excellent color quality, precise registration accuracy and extremely high output speeds at a fraction of the cost.
DSI ensures that all of your discarded information is properly eliminated to ensure total office security.
Shredding isn’t the only answer to document security. Watermarks, time stamps, password-protected documents and many other security functions are available on our systems.
• Konica Minolta devices are so secure that the Department of Defense stands by them. Konica Minolta devices are also HIPPA compliant.
Total Office Equipment and Supplies Solutions
Sales: Contact DSI at (505) 256-9579 and speak with one of our sales representatives about your office needs, we’re always here to help.
Service: Routine maintenance on new or existing printers, copiers, scanners, faxes and multifunction devices keeps your office running smoothly and efficiently. Don’t let “Error Messages” slow you down. Contact our service department today at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (505) 256-9579 to schedule an appointment.
Supplies: From ink and toner to connectivity cables, DSI specializes in providing supplies for your machines so your office has the materials it needs for seamless operation. Email DSI at email@example.com or call (505) 256-9579 to replenish your inventory.
Starting January 1, 2013, DSI will be introducing and offering our service, TECH Connect. DSI includes standard training and installation services on all of our systems, as well as connectivity-based support on all of our systems. In an effort to continue to provide the highest level of support and service for your printer and copier devices, it has become imperative to create an agreement that also covers IT related support. TECH Connect will allow your office to have our technicians support any devices connected to systems already under DSI Maintenance Agreements. Please see the attachment below to see just how TECH Connect will work for you.
Managed Print Services
Printing is one of the largest business expenses that often goes unmanaged. DSI’s Managed Print Services can assist companies in becoming more efficient in their printing capabilities. Our Carbon 6 program provides a variety of reports, automated toner shipments and critical service notifications. Additional software programs are available to direct print jobs to the most cost effective device as well as assign pin codes to users to help identify printing needs of individuals and entire departments. Let DSI’s Managed Print Services provide the solution to help your business become more cost-effective and efficient.
For questions regarding Managed Print Services, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Network Management Programs
IT Services, Cloud Services, Remote Access and Mobile Support are just some of the areas covered when having your server and network serviced and monitored by DSI.
DSI offers software that spans a variety of fields and industries, allowing offices to streamline workflow, create electronic record management, initiate bill-back programs, in addition to many other software applications that are available today.
All of our service technicians are factory certified and extensively trained and knowledgeable on older, current and up-and-coming products. Many members of our professional staff have 15-25 years of service experience. DSI’s technicians will repair, service and maintain nearly all office systems. With N+ certification, you can be confident that our technicians will get your office equipment in prime operating condition with minimal downtime. Software, web-based applications and commercial product certifications are covered under our service and maintenance contracts, ensuring that your office functions properly on all levels.
For more information or to schedule a repair or routine maintenance please email DSI at email@example.com or call (505) 256-9579.